[Nfsen-discuss] Can not link librrd
Usuário do Sistema
2011-07-05 01:19:46 UTC
Hello Everyone, I think that my problem is olded but I can't solve
it.....let's go ahead:

I'm installing the nfdump with support nfsen wich asks nfprofile be
enable on time of the nfdump compiling.

so I've done ./configure --enable-nfprofile but it give the error:
configure: error: Can not link librrd. Please specify
--with-rrdpath=.. configure failed!

I've installed my rrdtool with yum and the version is 1.4.4 all
libralies are under the /usr/lib

/usr/lib/librrd.so.4
/usr/lib/librrd.so.4.1.4
/usr/lib/librrd_th.so.4
/usr/lib/librrd_th.so.4.1.4

I'm using CentOS 5.6 what is missing ?? when I run without the
--enable-nfprofile it's work.

any tip it's welcome

thank
Jens Hektor
2011-07-05 05:20:12 UTC
--
Dipl.-Phys. Jens Hektor, Kommunikation und Sicherheit
Room 2.04, Wendlingweg 10, 52074 Aachen (Germany)